KIDS Double Lined Masks
Kids Face Masks are now available. The pictures showing 2 masks is showing reference of the adult mask to the kids sizing.
We have the material. We have the experience. We want to do our part to help.
The CDC now recommends cloth face coverings when in public settings. This is where we come in. We have produced these non-medical double layered masks where 100% of the proceeds go to work. Each mask supports our local cutters & sewers, and purchasing meals from small local businesses, which will then be delivered to our medical personnel on the frontlines.
We want to provide help to the entire small business ecosystem while supporting our medical professionals. Remember, due to the shortage of N95 and Medical masks, they should be reserved only for Hospitals.
The best way to go is through. Together.
- Always wash your hands before and after wearing the mask
- Put the masks on and remove it while inside your home.
- Wash and dry your mask daily and keep in a clean, dry place.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Tie straps before washing and drying to keep all pieces in tact
For good information - New York Time's Article on "How NOT to wear a mask."